This version in effect since March 9, 2019.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
- Website – As is typical with many other Internet websites, the Website automatically collects certain information regarding Website users, such as the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Website, the operating system you are using, and the Website pages read and images viewed. This information is used for Website and system administration purposes and to improve the Website.
- Cookies – The Website use “cookies”, a technology that installs a small amount of information on a website user’s computer to permit the Website to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized web page content and information for your use and otherwise facilitate your Website experience. Advertisements displayed on the Website may also contain cookies or other technologies. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Website and your ability to access certain features of the Website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
- Your Personal Information – In your dealings with TT Group and during your use of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information (such as your personal name, age, email address, postal address, residential address, telephone number, and credit card information) and company information (such as your work name, work history, experience, skills, network) for purposes such as, purchasing products or services, facilitating communications with you or facilitating your use of the Website. If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you will not be able to use the services provided by TT Group or use certain features of the Website.
- Use of Your Personal Information – TT Group may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, respond to your communications, provide products and services to you, process transactions with you, facilitate and enhance your use of the Website and as otherwise permitted by law. TT Group may develop a confidential profile for you, which will be used to provide services to you and facilitate your use of the Website. Additionally, TT Group may keep a record of all communications with you.
- Emails from TT Group – If TT Group has a valid consent available to it at law (including express or implied consent), or if consent is not required at law, then, subject to applicable laws and regulations, TT Group may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about TT Group and the Website and other matters TT Group believes will interest you. At any time you may ask TT Group to stop sending you email and other information by sending your request by email to TT Group. Also, where legally required, each email TT Group sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TT Group reserves the right to retain your personal information and to contact you where required or permitted to do so by applicable law.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information – TT Group may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances and as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law:
- Depersonalized Information – TT Group may use personal information to create non-personal information regarding the use of the Website and related services. TT Group may then disclose that non-personal information to other persons and permanently retain that non-personal information for future use.
- Accessing Your Personal Information – You may request access to your personal information and information about TT Group’s collection, use and disclosure of that information by sending your request by email to TT Group. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, and where the identity of the requester can be confirmed, you will be given access to your personal information within a reasonable time (generally 30 days), or TT Group will provide an explanation if additional time is required to fulfil the request, and you will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. TT Group’s response will typically be provided for a minimal handling fee which TT Group reserves the right to vary depending on the nature of the request and the amount of information involved. TT Group will inform the individual of the approximate cost to provide the response, and will provide the information upon receipt of payment. TT Group uses reasonable efforts to keep its records as accurate and complete as possible. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
- Withdrawal of Consent – Individuals have the right to withdraw their consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of their personal information at any time, except where that withdrawal would frustrate the performance of a legal obligation by TT Group. Upon reasonable written notice given to TT Group, all personal information held by TT Group that is identifiable to that individual will be removed from TT Group’s records and a notice of the impact of that removal will be provided to the individual. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you withdraw consent TT Group nonetheless reserves the right to retain, collect, use and disclose your personal information without your consent where TT Group is required or permitted to do so by applicable law.
- Other Websites – The Website may contain links to other website or Internet resources, including websites operated by other persons. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website. TT Group has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other websites or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.